Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today finds my heart full and overflowing with thanks for:

  • Waking up this morning with the Alan and Butters by my side
  • Majic Jack phone calls to and from Ecuador
  • 68 degree weather with partly sunny skies and swollen moody clouds blanketing the sky
  • Bright shafts of golden light breaking through the clouds and shooting straight to the ground
  • The warm wind whipping my hair around me 
  • Taco Night
  • Cilantro
  • My writing mentor and friend
  • Pink Shoes that make me feel like Dorothy
  • My Painting class
  • Clean sheets and blankets
  • Chocolate in the house (again)
  • This version of In your Eyes



1 comment:

  1. An abundance of goodness here ~ I love it! Thanks for sharing that version of In Your Eyes, it's just beautiful. May I request a photo of those pink shoes? :)

    ReplyDelete