Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun Stuff

I am having I-Phone envy these days seeing all of these gorgeous photos people are posting using new applications like Hipstamatic with all these cool film and flash types.  Heck I am so out of the loop I may have used all the wrong jargon here too.  I feel like I did back in the day when I was a little girl and everyone had the Kodak instant camera and I had a 110. I wanted that instamatic kind of fun, not the kind that you had to save up for in order to take your film to the drugstore and send off for developing.  Of course I do have a point and shoot digital camera now and that is instamatic fun in its own way but I am still having toy/camera/phone envy because I don't have the cool digital camera and the lenses and filters to play with much less an I-Phone.

In fact don’t even have a cell phone right now.  What?  Yep, I have not had a cell phone since I turned in my blackberry at the end of November.  And the truth is that I am ok without one. Kind of...except for the cool camera part.

Since I don’t have the I-Phone to play with I have found another fun tool to play with that is FREE.  Based on the number of hours I have played on here today I will say it is best that I don’t have any other tools or toys to distract me at this time.  In case you have not heard of Big Huge Labs go check it out....when you have a few hours to spare.  Hope you have fun too!

I used our dog Butters as the subject for all of my play time in Big Huge Labs.

Here she is in Vintage Black and White using Photo booth:

Here she is in a very colorful Pop Art piece:


And lastly Butters can be found rocking The Motivational Poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment