Friday, January 4, 2013

Just Floating Along

The new year has arrived and I feel unprepared,  somewhat lost and very uncertain at the moment. I am just now feeling a bit healthier after battling the flu since Christmas evening.  Each day I have woke up and felt a bit better only to find myself exhausted and congested by late morning.  And I still have not made it back to my home yet as my sister in law needed help this week with her dogs so I am in their home away from the anchoring of books and paint and bits of projects.

The sun is shining today and since I finally found the camera that had been tucked away by Alan for safe keeping during our move, I think I will head out with Butters for a walk in one of my favorite parks.  Perhaps there amongst the sunshine and trees and little wild things I will find the rhythm in my heart I know is missing.  Everything is not ok in my universe but somehow I know I will be ok, and that feeling is making all the difference in the world.

Here are a few other things that I have felt drawn to the past few days:

This blog on herbal remedies: http://blueridgeschool.org/blog/2013/01/03/herbs-for-muscle-pain

This yoga video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcC8hZPwj6w

This abstract painter:  http://www.nicholaswilton.com/


Wishing you a day of found rhythm and your very own heart song.

4 comments:

  1. “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you." A.A. Milne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dearest Vila....I know that you are always with me, and I feel your presence very near when I am out amongst the wild things. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you could come over and play in my studio! You could do a Creative Spark Session and rediscover something joyful inside. In the absence of that, sending hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara~ I wish I could come over and play in your studio too! Thank you for the hugs and encouragement! xoxo

    ReplyDelete